Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 18}

1/13/14

For the most part this weekend was very low key, but I can't say that I minded one bit. We saw friends, completed some chores {SEVEN loads of laundry... seven!}, watched a lot of football {GO PATS!} and started our new workout/healthy eating routine! Here are a few snippets-

Saturday morning I ran a TON of errands- grocery shopping, bank, feed store for Duke's food, dry cleaners, and TJ Maxx for pantry containers. Then I caught up on last weeks DVRed shows- Pretty Little Liars, Law & Order: SVU, and Chicago PD. I wasn't really impressed with the PLL episode, but I hate not watching it live {stupid OT at work}. Does anyone else hate not being able to watch shows live?

When T got home from work we both ran a mile on the treadmill... I hate running inside! But I did it and it wasn't bad at all. We made chicken fajitas & salads for dinner and then headed over to a friends house for a night of games and drinking. We stayed out wayyy past my bedtime, but had a great time!

Sunday started off realllyyyy slow, but T made delicious egg souffles for breakfast and then I got to work on the chores- cleaning, laundry, blog work, ect. Throw in a little football watching and walking the pup and that was the extent of our day. I made my grandpa's homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner, which was SO delicious :)

I also cleaned out my nightstand drawer. Love the clear tray organizer from Target! 

I ended the weekend with an at home pedicure using the foot tub I got from my in-laws from Christmas and watching Revenge!


8 comments:

  1. how did you like that in home spa thing? that looks ilke its nice and warm and fun.

    i wasn't impressed with PLL either but what can ya do. hopefully it picks up. what did you think of revenge last night!!! daniel pissed me off in the previews for next week. i see he's back on the drinking wagon. and that girl just needs to scram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed! I've never had a pedicure done before because 99% of the time I can't stand other people touching my feet- even my husband! So I don't have much to compare it to, but it was great.

      I'm getting annoyed with the direction Revenge is taking! I know they have to in order to keep going, but come on! I cannot believe Victoria said that to Emily and I really hope it's not the case. Also, I'm incredibly pissed at Aiden.

      Delete
  2. our weekends sound super similar. i am getting too old to stay up past my bedtime, but luckily the rest of my weekend was low key like yours sounds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind staying up past my bedtime if I could sleep in the following morning, but my internal clock doesn't allow that!

      Delete
  3. That soup looks fantastic! And your grocery cart is very similar to mine...Pepsi over Coke in our home, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually a weirdo who switches back and forth between Pepsi and Coke LOL

      Delete
  4. That soup looks so delicious!!! && OMG REVENGEEEE :) So good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super yummy! My grandpa is a great Chef :)

      Delete