Image Map

Thursday Thoughts {Vol. 19}

1/16/14

Every week I keep track of the random thoughts floating around in my head in the Note app of my iPhone. Some weeks I only have one or two, but other weeks I have a ton! This is one of those weeks that I have a ton so buckle up ;)

  • I started and finished Where we Belong by Emily Giffin within the last week. Such a great book! I've loved all of hers and she's one of those authors that I purchase every book she releases regardless of the plot. Her next book comes out in May. Since then I've started The Letter by Marie Tillman who was the wife of Pat Tillman and man what a tear jerker! I'll probably finish it this weekend. And that's my problem with reading- once I start reading regularly I fly through books.
  • After finishing Orange is the new Black we we're in search of another TV show to watch together {which is nearly impossible for us- we do not have similar interests!} and decided on Mad Men. We're only 2 episodes in, but it's okay so far. Still not really in my interests, but I'm giving it a shot. What shows do you watch with your SO that you both enjoy?
  • I know this will probably make me sound like a complete nerd, but I just can't help it- I'm obsessed with every organization project Jen at IHeartOrganizing does! Her blog is by far my favorite organization blog and I can't wait to use her posts as inspiration once we're back in our own place. That workout corner makes me swoon. So much so that I already purchased the two aqua bins and plan on copying it as soon as we move in.
  • Speaking of working out my husband bought this amazing ab board! Which is perfect for us, because my abs are the part of my body I want to work on the most and my husband can't do normal sit ups, ect. due to a bump on the bottom of his tailbone. It was a mess to put together, but it's good quality and works great so far! I'll be posting next week how the rest of our health/fitness related goals are going.
  • And speaking of organization/containers I may have to sign myself up for container anonymous... I might just have a little problem..

So those are the thoughts swirling around in my pea sized brain this afternoon.. I like doing these posts because I often have little tidbits that I want to write about, but I don't think they warrant an individual post. So I hope you guys enjoy these too :)

3 comments:

  1. I read so fast as well! As soon as I'm hooked on a book, I fly through it.

    Seth and I began Breaking Bad a few months ago and although there are some dry parts, we've enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Emily Giffin! We've binged on: Dexter, Breaking Bad, New Girl (highly recommend if you haven't watched this already), The Walking Dead... and so many others but that's all I can think of on the spot. What are some of his and yours favorite shows? (Separately) That might make it easier to suggest something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard good things about Sherlock, but haven't actually started it yet!

    ReplyDelete