Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 17}

12/16/13


Bullet point weekend recap here we go!

  • Friday I got off work at 1pm and used my extra time to do some damage at Bath & Body Works since they were having their $8 candle sale and I had a $10 off $30 coupon! Stocked up on candles and got some Christmas presents for my girlfriends!
  • Friday night we had dinner with T's grandma at Max and Erma and had a great time. The chicken fingers were delicious of course ;)
  • We had 4 inches dumped on us Saturday and my poor husband got stuck at work for 15 hours. Cabin fever is an understatement. The one time I left the house was an attempt to walk Duke {pictured above} and it was an enormous fail. He did not like that much snow in between his little paws.
  • We were standing in line outside of Target at 7:45 Sunday morning in hopes of getting a PS4 and we did! My husband is one happy man :)
  • Sunday we celebrated Wigilia with my FIL's side of the family. It's a huge Polish celebration we have every year and it's always a lot of fun. I can't believe that I've gone for 7 years now! Pictures will come in my Christmas Recap post!

1 comment:

  1. After the holidays, I need to go to Bath & Body Works and stock up on anti-bacs and soaps.

    I'm glad you had a nice dinner.

    That's so great that you were able to get a PS4.

    I'm glad you had a great family celebration! <3

    ReplyDelete