Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 13}

11/18/13

I've failed miserably taking pictures during our weekends for the past few weeks, so I apologize, but next weekend I'm going to try really hard to do a proper recap!

Friday I got off work early so Thomas and I decided to take Duke for a long walk and to the field so that he could run around. Next time we go I'll take a video, because it's one of the cutest things you'll ever see ;) We met our friends, Nieko and Karen, at TGIFridays for dinner and then we rented The Heat. I thought it was pretty funny... but no one else did LOL
Saturday was the first Saturday in which I didn't have any thing I needed to do or leave the house for! I stayed in my pajamas until Thomas got off work and it was glorious. I also cleaned, did some grad school application prep, so I was a little productive! Once T got home we headed to Target to pick up my bookcase! I can't wait to put it together :)

Sunday was a crappy day weather wise, so I'm glad we had indoor activities planned. We went to the Pet Expo with my in-laws and it was... interesting. Then we went to the gun range and had dinner with my grandparents. Around 8pm our power went out, due to the crazy storms, and it has yet to come back! Electricity is a beautiful thing and we can't wait to have it back LOL Thank God for Bath & Body Works 3-wick candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment