Image Map

Thankful

11/28/13

I just wanted to pop in and say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my wonderful blog friends :)

2013 has been a pretty rough year for me, but I still have SO much to be thankful for!

These two boys who have my heart. T is the best husband I could ever ask for and Duke is my best bud. I can't imagine my life without them and they make everyday the best day.

I may be biased, but I believe they are the absolute best family. They're my number one supporters and have never given up on me. My brother is one of my best friends and my grandparents are my angels. I'm also extremely thankful to have such great in-laws too! They'd do anything for T & I and I've never felt like I didn't belong or fit in with them.

Our friends are the best group around. Both T and I have known our best friends since Elementary school and we're all still together! We always have a great time together :)

I'm also thankful for our jobs, having a comfortable place to call home, and to live in a country that is free! I hope everyone enjoys their families and a lot of yummy food!

2 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving :) your dog is very cute, im also a dog lover and i have a little yorkshire terrier named bentley ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Thanksgiving sweetie! <3

    http://nystateofmind5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete