Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 11}

10/1/13

Here I am recapping our weekend a day late.. sometimes Monday's just don't go as planned ;) But it was a great weekend!

Friday night we went out to dinner with our friends to a local Mexican restaurant called Las Palapas that is delicious! It helps that two of my close girlfriends work there too. But the food was good and the company was great.
 Boots! Scarfs!

After dinner we headed to an Oktoberfest festival {I'm not sure if that's the right term..} where we met up with Thomas' cousins and had a great time chatting and drinking. Next year we're definitely hoping to make it to Frankenmuth's Oktoberfest!
 Thomas' cousin Matt doing some crazy German drinking... thing lol

Saturday morning consisted of errands and watching One Tree Hill with my sleepy pup.

Once Thomas got off work we headed to the Cider Mill! We picked up fresh cider and spiced donuts and then headed to Newburgh Lake! One of the best things about fall in Michigan! :)


 Duke was not amused lol

 I took a billion pictures of the goof ball with his head sticking out of the window!

 My baby!

It was a perfect fall day!

Then we wrapped up Saturday night with watching Iron Man 3 with Thomas' parents. It was alright... felt kind of slow.

Sunday we cleaned, did laundry, went shopping, and then had dinner with my grandparents!


1 comment: