Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 8}

8/26/13

Let's just pretend I didn't just disappear for the past 4 days and jump right into what I did this weekend! It was a good one ;)

Friday night T went to a live draft for Fantasy Football at Buffalo Wild Wings so I just bummed around the house reading blogs and what not. Once he got home a few friends came over for a bonfire and that's always a fun time!

Saturday morning I spent an hour wondering the aisles of Michaels which is always a bad idea {but it did motivate me to get started on my scrapbooks}! I needed to get a frame for a rather large picture T's Army buddy sent him of his platoon in Afghanistan. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome and T loves it!


Once T got off work we headed to a surprise birthday party for one of my closest (& oldest!) friends, Nicole! We brought Duke along to have a play date with little Lola :)

They played pretty well with each other so I'm sure they're going to be best friends! He's such a little ham!

Sunday we spent the morning running all around town (AT&T, Verizon, Best Buy, Target, Kroger, AH!) BUT T and I got new phones and switched to Verizon so it was worth it! I got the iPhone 5 and he got the Samsung Galaxy S4. Unfortunately, I did loose about half of my pictures, because I didn't realize that iCloud was never set up :( Oh well.

Once all the running around was completed we decided to take Duke to Downtown Plymouth. This was his first time there and he did so great! We treated him with  a Woofie Pie at the doggy bakery :) He LOVED it!

Once we got back home the rest of the evening looked like this :( Laundry... the chore that NEVER ends.

How was your weekend? Did anything fun happen?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment