Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 6}

8/6/13

This past weekend went by so fast and wasn't rejuvenating at all, but that's okay because it was a lot of fun!

The hubs always works Saturdays from 6:30am until 2:30pm and I usually use that time to catch up online, run a few errands, and spend time with Duke. This Saturday was no different except I also had to get everything ready for our night in Grand Rapids and my brother asked me to go shopping with him, so things were a little rushed and that is why I don't have any pictures.

Once T got home from work we packed up the car and picked up a couple friends before heading west to Grand Rapids! We spent the night in downtown drinking and having fun with our crew!

Sunday we headed to Big Rapids where we went tubing down the Muskegon River and it was such a blast! If the weather would've been warmer it would've been perfect! I definitely want to go again next year!




I'm glad we're exploring the mitten more and I have plans to explore even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment