Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 3}

7/8/13

I was one of those lucky people who got a four day weekend this past week thanks to America's birthday! ;) And I feel like I was constantly busy, but yet I didn't accomplish anything. Isn't that the worst?! And of course I work next the next four days in a row and will need to help T with his online classes, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel- we're finally celebrating our wedding anniversary on Saturday :)


{1} I love this picture of my little family :) {2} My grandparents got new patio furniture & I LOVE it! {3} Thomas & Duke playing football in the backyard {4} My grandpa is one of Duke's best friends {5} Wednesday night we celebrated my brother's 21st birthday!

 {1} T cutting our cake topper- a year later & it was still super yummy! {2 & 3} We had planned on eating at the restaurant where are rehearsal dinner was held, but unfortunately it was closed so we went to a local restaurant that has AMAZING pizza! {4 & 5} Instead of a store bought card T made one himself and put it on my laptop. He's a keeper ;)


I also spent a lot of time doing laundry, running errands, and blogging this weekend as well. I've realized that I'm a better blogger when I can schedule posts, because I get so busy during the week. Here's to hoping I can keep it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment