Image Map

Wedding Recap | The Details

7/10/13

Today we're going to take a closer look at some of the small details that would have gone unremembered had our amazing photographers not captured them!

My wedding dress was from David's Bridal and cost a whopping $400! And I'm SO happy I didn't spend a fortune on it, because it ended up getting destroyed during the reception. One day I'm going to make a wedding shadowbox and I'm going to cut off the top part (under the beading) to use as the background. I just don't understand how women get so attached to their dress. And yes I wore pink TOM shoes :)

A better look at the personalized wedding hanger I ordered! One of my favorite things from the wedding :) I plan on adding it to the shadowbox as well.

My jewelry- the necklace was my great-grandma's and my grandparents bought the earrings as a shower gift.

I can't tell you how many hours I spent putting together the ceremony programs! They turned out beautifully, but I'm glad they're the only thing I really spent a lot of time on because half of the guests didn't even get one!

We decided to get a cake for the bridal party and cupcakes for the rest of the guests. Our take looked (and tasted!) amazing :) Of course T got a Star Wars groom cake that said May the Force be with You as well in Cherry Chip lol

Our invitations and toasting flutes! :)

A close up of my bouquet and our rings! My flowers weren't the best, but to be honest I didn't really care.

And there's a few small details that made our wedding even better :)


1 comment:

  1. I want a nice wedding dress, but I don't want to spend a fortune at all! I hope I can find something reasonable one day! I just ordered a hanger like that for a friend's wedding and I loveee them!

    ReplyDelete