Image Map

Currently July!

7/10/13

 Here are some things that have been going on around these parts...

{Reading} Silver Linings Playbook. I watched the movie a couple weekends ago, because T wanted to see it and even though I'm only 30 pages in I can already tell how different the book is! Now I'm kind of glad I saw the movie first.

{Listening to} The new BSB song In a World Like This :) So, SO excited for the concert!

{Watching} Pretty Little Liars is the only show I watch weekly (and even this week I had to record it). Life has just been TOO hectic! Occasionally we'll watch HGTV too!

{Enjoying} Fun weekends with my husband and pup. The only thing that gets me through the week...

{Annoyed by} Being an adult, job searching, bill, all of those fun things.

{Wearing} Nike shorts, C9 sports bra, and C9 workout shirt.

{Shopping for} Garmin Forerunner 10 watch! I've been saving a little from each of my checks- soon that baby will be mine!

{Writing} The sections for my new blog layout!!! & scheduled blog posts. Oh and GRE practice problems.

{Excited about} Celebrating our anniversary on Saturday!!! We're going to dinner at Bennihana and spending the evening at a hotel (that has a noon check out time)!!!

{Obsessed with} Daydreaming about our future. Everything is so up in the air right now that I've been doing it to keep me sane.

{Laughing at} Everyone's Instagram videos! I love them :)


... Life has been crazy busy lately. T started his new full time job and it came with ~20 hours of OT in the first two weeks. His summer II semester also started this week. And on top of that I've been applying and interviewing for nanny positions left and right. I'm crossing my fingers that one of them will work out! I apologize in advance if things are inconsistent around here for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment