Image Map

Friday Five {Vol. 3}

7/26/13

Here are five things that I'm loving right now!

{1} The husband and his parents have given me a couple birthday presents a little early {my birthday is August 7th!} and I'm so excited to use them!





{2} These undies are seriously life changing! I seriously can't get over how comfortable they are! I can't wait to pick up a few more with my 20% off coupon ;) Not to mention they're 7 for $26!

{3} Like I mentioned yesterday- I'm wearing sport bras a lot more often and these ones from Target are my favorite! They're so comfortable!

{4} Homemade Calzones. So delicious! Enough said!





{5} And of course this little stinker is always my favorite ;)




What are your five favorite things this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I bought way too many undies from Aerie last week because of their deal! AHh

    ReplyDelete