Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 5}

7/29/13

While I don't think this past weekend was exactly eventful I sure took a lot of pictures, so I figured I mine as well write up a post anyway!


Saturday I spent the day at my grandparents while the husband was at work and then went to a concert Downtown with his guy friends. I worked on my new blog layout!!!, caught up on blogs and YouTube, and enjoyed my grandparents company :) I exchanged my iPod shuffle for the purple one, because I'm not a fan of the pink shade, and picked up another Under Armour jacket that I love and is being discontinued. Friday night we went out to dinner with two of our friends (sorry no picture), set up my new Garmin watch, and then Duke & I watched Papa hit golf balls around the yard! Sunday I finally caved and bought a Turbie Towel.. T was not amused haha and I repped my Broncos all day.


Sunday afternoon we went to Slows BBQ in Detroit with the crew and had a delicious meal! Slows was featured on a Food Network show a few years ago and it's so popular around here ;) The mac n cheese and pulled pork with apple sauce is TO DIE FOR!


And of course what is a weekend recap without a million pictures of the furbaby?! He's such a ham that loves to suck on his blankie and needs papa AND momma to brush him.. It's a team effort lol

So there you have it- the non-eventful weekend that I still took a billion pictures during ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment