Image Map

Travel Thursday | Shower & Hair

4/18/13

I spent a hour this past Sunday packing up my toiletry bags and making sure we had everything we plan on taking! We leave in 10 days!!! Anyway here's what I'm taking for shower and hair products.

 Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave in Conditioner spray, Shower gel, Body lotion, Body spray, After sun spray, Floss, Qtips, Razer, Loofah, Deodorant, Toothbrush & paste, and Shower cap. (I accidently added my makeup wipes in this, but those are actually going in my face bag).

Everything squished in the bag.

 Clarisonic brush, toner, day lotion, night lotion, eye cream, face wash, makeup removing wipes, eye makeup removing wipes, cotton ovals, and headband.


So there you have all the toiletry bags I'm taking- one for shower, hair, nails, makeup, and face. T is only taking one. LOL Next week I'm hoping to have our carryons mostly packed so I'll try to post that, but if not I'll post it once we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment