Image Map

2012 Recap

12/30/12

Well hello there blog world! I seemed to have disappeared once again and for that I'm really sorry. I know these are just excuses, but life got busy, school was difficult, and my husband finally moved home. At the end of every year I do a recap and since one of my goals for 2013 is to blog as regularly as possible I figured I'd start today! 2012 was by far the best year and I'd like to think that every year from here on out will top the last. Without further adieu the top events of 2012...
The hubs & I took our first road trip, just the two of us, from Michigan to Louisiana with a stop in Nashville for New Years Eve
I moved down to Louisiana to spend the first half of summer vacation with T. A lot of days spent reading by the pool, studying for the GRE, and crossed another state off my list: TEXAS!
We also spent Memorial Day weekend in New Orleans!
WE GOT MARRIED! On the hottest day of the summer with temps above 100! But it was still the best day of my life! On day I'll get around to recapping the wedding :)
Moved into our first home together
Welcomed a fur baby into our family! This is Duke our 12 week old Keeshond
& celebrated our first holiday season together as a married couple!

I think it's obvious that it's been a great year! I know 2013 can be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment