Image Map

What I'm Loving Wednesday

9/26/12


01. Bare Minerals READY SPF 20 Foundation

This stuff is the bomb.com! Ever since I started wearing makeup (um... two years ago) I've been a Bare Minerals girl. I don't like feeling like my face is being suffocated by a ton of products all the time so Bare Minerals is my everyday makeup (I do wear liquid foundation for special occasions). This pressed power is a lot more travel friendly and more SPF then the original formula/package, but it's still the same formula! Love when improvements actually improve the product!

02. KOHLS

So what's better then a store that has clothes, beauty, home, and well EVERYTHING?! A store that has amazing deals! And Kohls is exactly that store. Last week I had to order a dress for me & a dress shirt for T for my great-grandparents anniversary party so I checked out Kohls first. Come to find out they we're having their anniversary sale and the deals were great! On top of that I used my grandma's Kohls card to get an extra 30% off & free shipping. THEN I got $20 in Kohls cash for spending over $100. I ended up getting the dress, shirt, and two purses for over $100 off and then with the Kohls cash I got a $80 coat for only $15! Yes FIFTEEN dollars! Seriously love that store, mainly the Candie's and LC brands! Next time you need an outfit check Kohls first :)

03. Fall TV
That's right fall TV is back!!! I've been waiting for this week for a couple months now! Last night I enjoyed the premiers of NCIS and NCIS:LA and tomorrow I'm going to watch the Law & Order: SVU premier (I have to DVR it, because I will be in class)! Seriously can't wait for SVU... do you think Creagan is guilty?!

04. 2013 Erin Condren Planner

As I type this my new planner is being delivered to my apartment! Who cares if it doesn't "start" until January I'm still going to organize/fill it out within the next few weeks! This year I went with a collage of my favorite wedding pictures and I can't wait to see how it turned out! This was just a trial layout!
05. Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup at TARGET
Yes you read that right, Panera is now selling some of their soups, dressings, and dips at Target! Another reason that Target is my favorite store and that Panera is one of my favorite restaurants ;) This is at the top of my grocery list for next week! If only they also sold bread bowls...

No comments:

Post a Comment