Image Map

Next up.. Moving!

8/20/12

Now that the GRE is over with I can 100% focus on the next big event happening in my life: moving! I only have two more days in Louisiana before moving back home to Michigan. Once I arrive in Michigan I only have three days before the moving process begins, talk about crunch time! What all do I have to get done might you ask? This is my to do list for next weekend:

Friday: Secretary of State to change my last name, AAA to get started on our cruise/honeymoon, Bed Bath and Beyond to buy the rest of the items on our wedding registry, and I need to go to all three of our banks.

Saturday: Costco, Meijers, Michaels, meeting two friends for lunch, and CVS to get a new passport photo taken.

Sunday: Kohls, Best Buy, Target and the Dollar Store.

It's definitely going to be a busy weekend, but I'm sure I can get it all done! In the meantime I've been trying to do as much planning as I can. I have my shopping lists written and my goal plan figured out.

Am I the only one who does things like this?! Hey, I need to write down all of the ideas/thoughts swirling around in my head. Since time definitely isn't on my side I need to do everything I can to make this move as easy as possible! I'm also trying to be as active as possible since it's only my little family of four doing this move!

Have any of you moved recently and would like to share any tips with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment