Image Map

Apartment Planning

8/13/12

In a little over two weeks I'll be moving into our very first apartment!! I'm excited, but really nervous too. This technically will be the first time I'll be living on my "own." I lived in the dorms my first two years at Western and since T isn't moving home until the middle of October I'll be all alone for roughly two months. Why am I so nervous might you ask? Oh maybe it's because I don't know how to cook anything that doesn't cook in the microwave! I'm not even joking. I've never had the desire to learn how to cook and now I'm in for a rude awakening. But, I'm SO excited to decorate and organize it. To finally use all of our wonderful wedding presents ;)

Since I'm so anxious about the move I decide to post a few pictures of the furniture we've bought/been given over the past few months that will make this apartment our home.

The floor plan 1bedroom/1bath 900sqft


Isn't that bar cart bad ass or what?! And yes it is totally necessary due to all the bar ware/glasses we got as wedding presents!

I think I'm most excited about decorating the bookcase!

T doesn't understand the point of a vanity, but he soon will ;)

As you can tell we're going with dark brown as our "main" color. The kitchen and bedroom will be blue and the bathroom will be green and brown palm tree themed.

Stay tuned for real pictures within the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment