Image Map

The 411 Linkup!

7/17/12


Even while I wasn't blogging I was reading my blog feed regularly, especially Becky's, and that's why I'm posted twice today in a row. I'm sorry. Anywho, here's some information about me...


How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I first started blogging on LiveJournal in 2004 and still do, but now I'm finally venturing out into the public blog world. I blog because it's my journal/diary. I always have wanted to keep a paper journal, but so far that hasn't worked out and for some reason it's so much easier online. Other than going from LiveJournal to Blogger I wouldn't say it's changed.

Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I certainly do! I started off at Schoolcraft Community College where I got my Associates degree in Liberal Arts (basically all my pre-reqs) and then I transferred to Western Michigan University, where I am a senior studying speech-language pathology. By the way.. going to a community college first was by far the best decision I've ever made!

Where have you traveled?
Traveling has always been a huge part of my life thanks to my wonderful Grandparents, so I've been fortunate enough to see a lot of different places. I've been to Canada, Chicago, New York City, Washington DC, Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas, San Diego, Oregon, Seattle, and I've been on two cruises to the Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean. I love to travel and it'll always be a top priority for me!

If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I'd pay off my student loans and then pay for the rest of my degree(s).

What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
- People not responding to a text/call/message.
- Rude people.
- Crazy drivers/getting cut off

What is your favorite movie?
Hmm, it's probably a tie between Save the Last Dance and Bad Boys II! Two totally different movies lol

What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Ah, pop. I'm terrible, I drink it wayyyyy too much! I don't like beer or wine and I'm really picky about liquor, I only like fruity drinks! And the only tea I like is Raspberry Iced Tea.

What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Take a LUSH bubble bath and read on my NOOK, paint my fingers/toes, or bum around on the Internet.

If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Target! Hands down! I live for that store.

Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Hmm, I don't get embarrassed too easily and I honestly can't remember the last time I was. The only thing I really remember was in middle school when I slipped on a piece of paper that was on the floor as the final bell rang for the day and everyone in the hallway saw me bite it!

What day would you love to relive again?
The day I picked T up at the airport for R&R! I wouldn't like to have him deployed again, but that was the best feeling I've ever felt so far.

If your life was turned into a movie... what actress would play you?
Hmm... maybe Emma Stone?

What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
My first job was at Michael's craft store as a cashier, which I LOVED. Then I worked at Rite Aid as a sales associate and now I work as a student receptionist at one of the departments at school.

Show us a picture from high school or college.
Senior year of high school in my Criminal Justice class hahaha

If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Bora Bora, without a doubt! I'd like one of those huts on the water please!

Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Our wedding day <3

Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
T and I will both be done with school and have successful careers. We'll have a baby on the way or one soon. We'll be living in our first house together and still traveling the world one vacation at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment