Image Map

Friday Five {Vol. 8}

1/3/14

I'm not sure if this link-up is back yet or not, but either way I'm still posting ;) I'm going to make it a point to post 5 things/events/people that make me happy every Friday whether there's a link-up or not.

{01} Silhouette Cameo
This was my favorite Christmas present that I received this year! I have been wanting a "craft cutting machine" for years and I finally have one! I can't wait to label everything and to make custom stickers/cutouts. I'm hoping to take a Silhouette class at the local scrap store next week and learn more about this new toy!


{02} Bookcase with doors!
T and I finally got our new bookcase put together. I'm not sure what we're going to put on the 3 visible shelves, but behind the doors will hold scrapbooks and board games! Can't wait to properly use it once we move.

{03} Date night at The Melting Pot
Tuesday night T treated me to a special date at one of my favorite restaurants- The Melting Pot! It was so delicious and we had such a great time. I think everyone needs to try it at least once!

{04} Boys Trip
T is currently in Arizona visiting his Army buddy and I am so happy for them to spend sometime together! They haven't seen each other since T got out in November 2012, but still talk everyday. I won't lie I am a little jealous I'm not soaking up the sun with them, but I know they need to have "guy time."

{05} Orange is the New Black
Is SO addicting! We're halfway through the first {and only} season and are loving it! I promised T I wouldn't watch it until he got back... I'm not sure I can make it that far.


What are you guys loving this week?!

10 comments:

  1. ORANGE is The New Black. YES times a million. AHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why we weren't interested in it any sooner! I wonder when the next season is supposed to come out?

      Delete
  2. I just finished Orange is the New Black! and I love that bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For being a "cheap" bookcase from Target I think it looks pretty good!

      Delete
  3. Mmmm Melting Pot! They're one of the participating restaurants during our Charlotte Restaurant Week and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to make that one that I go to. So good. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favorites! So delicious and I love that it forces you to take time to eat, converse, and have a good time!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love OITNB! Can't wait for the next season. I have never been to The Melting Pot but looks like I need to get there stat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I need to try the Melting pot again, my first experience wasn't the best :/ but everything in your pic looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Melting Pot too. I just found your blog through a link up. So glad that I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete