Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 14}

11/25/13

Even though we didn't have many plans this weekend it turned out pretty great. The perfect mixture of staying busy and relaxation! I should've known it was going to be a good weekend when I got off 2 hours early on Friday! :) I took Duke for a nice long walk when I got home, we picked up Wing Stop for dinner, and spent the rest of the evening just hanging out.

I had quite the productive morning Saturday while T was at work. I ventured out in the cold to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and then headed over to Target {my two favorite stores} to pick up a few things. I cleaned our bedroom, bathroom, and "apartment" in the basement. I love when our space is clean!
 Duke is a great cleaning supervisor!

Once everything was cleaned I bundled up and took Duke for a walk {it was 20 degrees not including wind chill}! This dog has no idea how good he has it ;)
PS- I love my dog walking fannypak! ;)

Once T got off work we spent a couple hours with our friends before going our separate ways- T to a "concert" with the guys and I had girls night with the girls! We ended up reading old notes that I had saved from middle school and high school! Talk about hilarious! We were crying from laughing so hard. It is amazing having the same best friends from elementary school :)


Since T stayed at his friends house overnight I let Duke sleep with me and this is what I woke up to Sunday morning! He is such a ham :)

The rest of Sunday looked like this-
Helping T with his math packet. My husband is the king of procrastination.

Having an early Thanksgiving meal with my family!

 Folding laundry... lots of laundry.

And watching the Patriots vs Broncos game!

It was a great weekend indeed! I hope everyone had a great weekend also :)

5 comments:

  1. Great store choices. Those are two of my favorites as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BBB was never on my radar until we were getting married and now I can't get enough of it!

      Delete
  2. of course i love target as well!!

    where did you get that ladder shelf next to your tv? we have something very similar, maybe even the same one from kohls!

    ReplyDelete