Image Map

Weekend Recap {Vol. 12}

11/4/13

Unfortunately this weekend I completely failed at taking pictures, but I'm trying really hard to get back into my blogging routine.

Friday night we picked up Chinese food for dinner, which was delicious, and then watched Monsters University with two of our good friends. As a self-proclaim "animation hater" the movie was pretty good- I even laughed a few times :)

Saturday I spent the morning helping my grandma with memorial service items {poster boards, pictures, ect} and then headed home to watch the UofM vs MSU football game with the husband... who is the worst person in the world to watch that game with. He was SO loud and yelling and ugh... not sure I want to do that again. It didn't help that the Wolverines lost either. We got Wing Stop for dinner and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Sunday we spent the day running errands, giving Duke a bath {only his 3rd one!}, buying the husband another gun {Merry Christmas babe}, and doing laundry. I also watched 2 episodes of Revenge and need to watch last nights episode tonight!

So overall it was a pretty relaxing/uneventful weekend and I didn't mind one bit! Hope you all had a great weekend too :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel you on the buying yet another gun ;) That's my life every 6 months with the boyfriend hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught up on the last two Revenges today!!! Amazing! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete