I meant to post this last week, but never got around to it. First off lets see how I did with my September Goals..
- Study for GRE at least 5 hours a week - Accomplished
- Take Duke to a park/large area where he can run - Not accomplished... We no longer trust him in an open field so I'm on the hunt for a good dog park
- Treat my grandparents to a special Grandparents Day- Accomplished! We took them to Benihana and had a great time!
- Go to the Columbus Zoo - Accomplished and we had such a great time that we've decided to make it a yearly trip!
- Start scraping regularly/get Army book completed - Big fail... I didn't do any scraping
And here are the things I'd like to accomplish this month-
- Do my best on the GRE and then LET IT GO
- Complete 4 craft projects - I have big plans for my wisdom teeth removal break!
- Scrap at least 4 pages of T's Army book - I'd really like to have it completed by his birthday or Christmas
- Organize all of our storage boxes - I want to clean out every single one of our boxes and "repack" more efficiently which includes numbering the boxes and having a list of what is inside each
- Start grad school prep- brainstorm personal statement, get paperwork in order, ect.
- Clean off laptop and back it up onto hard-drive
- Post two blog posts that are currently on my "blog to-do list"
What would you like to accomplish this month?