Image Map

What's in my Gym Bag {WIMW Vol. 10}

9/25/13

Today I'm posting what I keep in my gym bag/my favorite workout items. I will be completely honest and say that in no way am I a "fitness junkie". I don't even like working out 85% of the time, but I'm trying to change that and that's all that matters right? Right. And how am I trying to do that? I am currently taking a Best Body Workout class every Monday {which kicked my butt this week!} and I'm helping with my cousins soccer team twice a week{yesterday I was a fill in defender during a scrimmage.. I honestly can't move today lol}. Maybe one day I'll become a member of a gym or work out everyday, but right now it isn't happening. Enough background talk... onto the bag!

I got this bag as a birthday present from my grandparents and I love it! It is HUGE and well it's bright pink ;)

A peak inside when it's all filled up.

Now onto the contents...
The bag comes with a detachable wristlet that I keep my Garmin Forerunner 10, a snack, and my iPod/headphones as well.

Since I go straight from work I pack a change of gym clothes {all from Target- LOVE the C9 line}, my favorite Wrightsock socks, tennis shoes, and Sanuk Yoga Mat flip flops!

You know me and my necessities pouches ;) In this one I have face wipes, chapstick, hand sanitizer, deodorant and deodorant wipes, advil, hair brush, extra hair ties and clips, headband, band aids, and a pen.

A little pouch {made out of a yoga mat!!} holds my strap.

Random things- hat for soccer practice, towel, and gloves.

Can't forget a water bottle, wallet, keys, and iPod {which should've been in the wristlet}.

These are the things that are always in my bag, but if I need something else {yoga mat, resistance bands, ect} I'll add them as needed.

What do you keep in your gym bag?
What are your favorite workouts?

Next weeks post is what I have in my car!

4 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeee that bag!! It's so versatile even if you don't use it for the gym some days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect beach/pool bag if you have to carry more than one towel too!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your tennis shoes. Love them so much that I want a matching pair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're SO bright and comfortable! I got them on Zappos :)

      Delete