Image Map

Thursday Thoughts {Vol. 8}

9/12/13

Today has just been one of those days that everything goes wrong and I am in such a foul mood so this week's Thursday Thoughts might be a little snappy. Can't say I didn't warn you ;)

  • Our couch was supposed to be delivered today, but somehow the scheduling got mixed up and they had it being delivered tomorrow... when no one will be home. So now we have to wait until Saturday. Not happy with Gardner White at the moment... we were extremely excited for a date night in tomorrow and that won't be happening. This is the main cause of my foul mood.
  • I'm taking the GRE {again} a month from today and I'm still scared shitless. I don't feel prepared even though I've been preping for over two months. I hate this damn test. And of course math and vocab are my two worst "subjects"... I mean who the heck knows what chimera means {other than my husband because he's a freak LOL}?! Ugh.
  • I feel so run down and exhausted lately. We've been busier these past few months than I have been in 3 years and I'm still trying to adjust. I can't tell you the last time I slept in past 9am or got more than 8 hours of sleep. Monday-Thursday I leave for work at 6:30am and don't get home until 7-8pm. And then we're running all over the place all weekend long. I need to slow down, so I told T that I need one day a week where we just hang out at home- no plans, no running around, and just relaxing/getting things done.
  • Monday night was my first Best Body Workout class and I loved it! I'm still sore three days later, especially my thighs, abs, and arms. I'm so glad that I signed up for it and can't wait to see how the next 11 weeks go.
  • I don't understand how people only drink water and drink it all day long. I'm lucky if I drink a Camelbak bottle in an entire day! I don't drink that much liquid throughout the day period and I'm trying so hard to change that, but damn it's hard.

1 comment:

  1. OMGGGG. Today has been awful for a lot of us in the blogging world.

    That sucks that you cant get your couch today :( I hear you on studying for the GRE, I'm going to be so freaked out before the NCLEX.

    I hope your schedule slows down soon!

    You'll get the water in eventually. I was the same way I NEVER drank water ever and I mean EVER and now I drink it all the time. I can't even drink soda anymore it doesn't taste good to me.

    ReplyDelete