Image Map

Currently June

6/11/13

Currently I am... 


{Reading} Crushed which is the most recent Pretty Little Liars novel. I thought that I'd be reading a lot more than I have, but I've been trying to figure out a schedule that works and that can include everything that I'd like it to. I do read during my lunch break everyday though.

{Listening to} Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell- such a good beat to it! Google it right now!

 
{Watching} I am so excited that Pretty Little Liars is back tonight!!! I've also been watching Keeping up with the Kardashians, Game of Thrones (which is now over), and that's it. I honestly don't know how I'm going to have time to watch all of my fall shows :/

{Enjoying} Daily walks with Duke, spending time with my boys, and being home. I never actually realized how much I missed living near our families and friends. We have been 70x more social since moving back.

{Annoyed by} Having to retake the GRE and reapply to Graduate School. It's so stressful and I'm not a good test taker. AT ALL.

{Wearing} AE Artist Capris and a teal polo- my sexy work attire. I am so excited that I've been able to bust out the maxi dresses again though!

{Shopping for} NOTHING! We need to rebuild our savings which means no more shopping for me. I have started my birthday wishlist though ;)

{Writing} Scheduled blog posts. I have found that in order to stay on top of blogging I need to write the majority of my posts during the weekend/my day off and then schedule them for later on in the week. Sometimes nights are just too busy.

{Excited about} The fact that I am going to the Backstreet Boys concert August 8th!!! They have been my favorite band since I was in Elementary school and I have always dreamed about seeing them! I'm also really excited about all the events we have coming up this summer :)

{Obsessed with} This IKEA desk! I'm actually obsessed with this Bloggers entire office! One day I WILL have an office just like that ;)
  
{Laughing at} My fur-child... he always makes me laugh and scream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment