Image Map

P 52 | Weeks 16, 17, 18

5/9/13

Why hello there blog world! So many things have happened since I last posted- I graduated from Western Michigan University, the hubs and I went on our honeymoon cruise (we had an AMAZING time), we've moved in with my in-laws, and if all the paperwork goes well I have a new job! Talk about a whirlwind! We've been home since Sunday and I still feel SO behind on everything, so apologized.

Week 16: Flashcards, textbooks, and studying for my last round of finals in my undergrad! Can't say that I'll miss this weeks.

Week 17: I did it!! After 5 long and trying years I completed my Bachelors degree and celebrated with my favorite people <3

Week 18: Husband, open ocean, flip flops, and honeymoon! It was the perfect vacation and I wish I could go back right now!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating! I'm glad you had a great time on your cruise! Good luck on the job front! =)

    ReplyDelete