Image Map

P 52 | Weeks 13, 14, & 15

4/15/13

I'm so sorry I fell behind on posting my weekly P 52 pictures, but we've been out of town the past two weekends and not driving home until Monday morning which makes it hard to import the picture from my camera, tag it, and write a post! The good news is that I didn't stop taking them! One of my goals for this summer is to get more creative (with pictures, my blog, ect).


Week 13: He is seriously such a ham! We spent the weekend in our hometown with our families for Easter, but T changed out of his Easter clothes before we could snap a picture! Fail. This cutie pie makes up for it though ;)

Week 14: We clearly need to work on our tripod/timing pictures haha Anyway, we went to the Detroit Tigers baseball game with a group of our friends last Saturday. While it was a lot of fun it was also freezing! Definitely not going to a game in April again. The jacket and shirt were our Easter gifts to one another :)

Week 15: We started packing this weekend and I'm already overwhelmed! T starts class on Thursday May 9th at 8:30am and we don't get back from the cruise until May 6th! So I'm trying to pack as much as I can beforehand. I hate moving. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about getting a remote? Tommy got mine off ebay for like $3, shipped and it's awesome! Mine is wireless. Just search for "canon wireless remote" :)

    ReplyDelete