Image Map

P52 | Week 5

2/9/13

Life has been crazy busy these past few weeks! I was preparing for my first exams of the semester, Hubs grandpa passed away, and we've been driving back and forth across state to be with our family while staying on top of our school work! I apologize for disappearing, but sometimes life off of the internet is more important!


I also started working with my first SLP client at school two weeks ago (after 2 cancellations due to snow days)! To say that I was nervous is a huge understatement, but I feel like I'm slowly getting the hang of things and I adore my client. I've spent a lot of time planning lessons and finding fun activities to do. These are just a few of the activities that we've been working on!


Other big news from this past week is that Duke has moved on to his big boy crate! He was getting way too big for his old one, his ears were sticking out of the top. Haha I think he approves of his new crib ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment