Image Map

Favorite Fall Activities & 2012 Bucket List

9/10/12


 I'm sure you've seen these posts floating about the Blogosphere and today I'm going to share with you our Fall bucket list! I won't lie and say that Fall is my favorite time of year, because it's NOT. Don't get me wrong I love the activities and how pretty the trees in Michigan look, but to me Fall means that Summer is over (my favorite season) and that Winter is coming (I HATE Winter)!!! Anywho... onto our bucket list.

 The number one thing I love about Fall: FOOTBALL! More specifically the New England Patriots. I know that we won't get to one of their games, but we will make it to a Western game.

Apple Orchard. I looove fresh apple cider and caramel apples.

Pumpkin Patch. Picking out our own pumpkin, carving it, and making Pumpkin seeds!

Finally, I really want to go to a corn maze! I haven't been to one in years and how sweet does this one look?! They do make a different design every year, but I'm sure this years will still be pretty sweet!


So what's on your Fall bucket list? Are we missing out on a must do?


No comments:

Post a Comment