Image Map

Face Products | The Glam Series Linkup

1/30/14

I'm going to start this post with a few disclaimers. 1- I don't wear makeup often at all really. It's something I've been working on, but for the most part I only wear it when we go on a date or out with friends. 2- I know that all of these products are high end, but that doesn't mean that I don't think drugstore products are good enough. I just became obsessed with makeup gurus on YouTube, therefore obsessed with high end products, and since I have them I mine as well use them right?

Going L to R and T to B

Too Faced Primed and Poreless- This makes my face feel as smooth as a baby's butt :) I don't have to use it, but it does cover up my pores pretty well.

Tarte BB Cream- my holy grail makeup item!!! I will probably die if they ever discontinue this item. The cover is unbelievable and feels so amazing on the skin. The color light is perfect for my fair skin tone and doesn't make me orange. And it has SPF 30 so it's a double win! I apply it with a wet BeautyBlender sponge or my hand when I'm feeling lazy.

Tarte Bronzer- I bought one of the sample sizes of this two years ago and it's still going strong! It's light enough for my fair skin and does the job.

Nars Deep Throat Blush- I love Nars blushes and this color is my favorite :)

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural- I use this to set my BB cream and concealer... nothing to rave about, but it's what I have so I use it.

Nars Concealer- Newest make up purchase after hearing rave reviews on YouTube and I'm loving it... covers up all of my red spots/blemishes.

Urban Decay All-Nighter- When I know we're going to be out for a while or that the environment is going to be hot I like to spray this all over my face to keep the products in their rightful place. I have the travel size and it has lasted me months!

What are your favorite face products?

Jordon @ Love Always Nancy J
Link up here!

6 comments:

  1. Found you through the link-up...I love Nars blushes! I'm in love with Orgasm (along with the rest of the world!) and Amor. Haven't tried Deep Throat yet but I have been wanting to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a BIG fan of NARS blushes! I've never tired this color--I'll have to add it to my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, now you have me wanting to try the Tarte BB Cream! Great list of items!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I so need a new concealer! I love NARS, so maybe I should give this one a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tarte is my jam! love it so much :) and i really, really need to get the all nighter spray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love NARS blush! Orgasm is my favorite. It's on my birthday wish list so I'm crossing my fingers since I'm out of my old one!

    ReplyDelete