Image Map

Random Things You Should Know About Me!

9/14/13



Jen tagged me weeks ago and I'm just getting around to posting it.. sorry about that!

1. What is something you thought you would never do or accomplish but have?

Graduating college with honors. School has never came easy to me, I graduated high school with a 2.something GPA and it wasn't something I took very seriously until I started college.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Honestly, I have no idea. Things are so up in the air lately that our lives could go off in plenty of different directions. I just hope that T and I are finished with school and working in fields that we enjoy. And hopefully purchasing our first home.

3. Who is the most influential person in your life?
Without a doubt, my grandma. She has taught me everything that I know.

4. What is the best advice you've received about blogging?
Blog for yourself and not other people. 90% of the reason I even bother with this blog is to have our lives documented somewhere, I don't do it for numbers. But, I don't mind "meeting" new friends either ;)

5. If you had to be stuck in one season for the rest of your life what would it be?
Summer, because I love getting to enjoy and explore Michigan in the summer. Laying on a beach/hammock will always be my favorite thing. Ever.

6. What is your greatest accomplishment in life so far?
Two things- graduating college with honors and our relationship making it through Thomas' Army enlistment/the 3 years apart. It definitely wasn't easy.

7. Who in your immediate family are you most like personality wise?
Hmm I'm not sure, but probably my grandma.

8. What is (or was) your favorite class in school?
In high school I loved English and in college I loved my speech classes {obviously} and Psychology!

9. What is your absolute favorite store to shop at?
Target. Come on... that shouldn't even be a question haha

10. What is the best vacation you've ever been on?
I have two- the Eastern Caribbean cruise I went on with my family in 2006 and our honeymoon cruise.

11. Have you ever left the country? If so, where did you go?
Yes- Canada, Bahamas, and Caribbean.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree about the blogging thing and documenting your life. Numbers don't make you an awesome blogger. There are some blogs I find that have a lot of followers and I sit there like why? This is not entertaining to me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you guys, I love just having my blog to look back on years from now.

    Good for you for doing so well in college!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can attest to the fact that getting through a Military relationship is a HUGE accomplishment! Great things to know about you ;)

    ReplyDelete