Image Map

Friday Five {Vol. 6}

9/20/13

Here are a five things I'm loving this week!


1. Owl Scarf/Belt Organizer
I found this cutie at Bed Bath and Beyond last weekend and it's perfect! It holds at least twelve items, but you can double up {especially with belts}.

2. Target Xhilaration PJ pants
They have POCKETS and are super comfy! I think that's all I really need to say. I do wish that they had more patterns though {I have the blue plaid and the owl ones}.

3. Up & Up No Spill Liquid Pump
Has anyone else been waiting for these?! Ever since I got Zoya's nail polish remover I've wanted a pump container for various products and Target has delivered! I believe they cost around $2.

4. The Divergent Series
I read Divergent and Insurgent within the past two weeks and LOVED them both! I'm anxiously awaiting October 22 when Allegiant comes out. Which happens to be the same week I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed!


5. New Shoes
I've never been a lover of shoes thanks to my huge bunions making it difficult to find shoes that are comfortable, but within the past two months I've gotten 5 new pairs! A pair of flat boots {Target for around $25}, Sanuka Yoga Mat flip flops {heaven on your feet.. EVERYONE needs a pair! $30 on Zappos}, Knockoff KEDS {Target again for a whopping $13}, workout/walking shoes {I love how bright they are!}, and Sperry flip flops that I got as an early Christmas present from my grandparents {they said I'd get more use out of them now than in December lol}.


What are some things you're loving this week?

7 comments:

  1. It's a perfect time to get your wisdom teeth out so you can read all week long! I already pre-ordered Allegiant and I cannot wait! LIKE COME ON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It couldn't have worked out more perfectly ;) I just preordered it because it's only $7 for NOOK :)

      Delete
  2. I'll be getting those up&up pumps asap. Great tip! Also, I think I bought those same brown boots last fall and wore them ALL the time. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be used for a lot of things :)

      Glad to hear!

      Delete
  3. I have a very similar scarf holder as yours from Bed Bath and Beyond, too. Isn't it amazing?!
    Cute shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does the job and doesn't take a lot of room so it's a win in my book :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Corie,
    I'm your newest follower! You have an adorable blog. Hope you'll stop by my blog and follow along

    All the best,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete