Image Map

P52 Catchup | Weeks 23, 24, 25, 26

7/2/13

I decided that since I have started posting weekend recaps I'd post all of my Project 52 pictures together at the end of the month/beginning of the next month. A lot of the pictures are duplicates and I thought about not posting them all together, but since I started it that way I want to finish it the same!

 {WEEK 23} I snapped this picture during one of our nightly walks. That face kills me!

{WEEK 24} He's still a little unsure of his pool so that's something we need to keep working on! And next summer we're definitely going to have to get him a bigger one haha


{WEEK 25} We took a spur of the moment trip to Toledo, Ohio to see a MudHens game. We had a great time and spent wayyyy too much money haha We also discovered that Toledo is basically shut down on the weekends! LOL

{WEEK 26} We spent the weekend at a friends house on Torch Lake! I recapped our trip here!

No comments:

Post a Comment