Image Map

Wedding Wednesday | First Look

6/5/13

Early on in the wedding planning process it was evident that due to time constraints we needed to have a first look moment before the wedding ceremony and man oh man I am so glad we did! I can't tell you how much that moment calmed my nerves and set the tone for rest of the night. I am an extremely shy person when in large groups and around people I don't know very well. So let's just say the thought of 150+ peoples eyes being locked on me terrified me! Having this moment just to ourselves was so special and I can feel exactly how I did in that moment by just looking at these pictures.

Now I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking ;)

I didn't know what to do with my hands lol



One of my favorite pictures from the entire day & T says "it looks like I'm farting"


Ah, Fox Hills was such a beautiful location and our photographers (Northstar Photography) were so, so, so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment