Image Map

My Favorite Things {Gettin' Fit}

6/20/13

As the title says this week's edition of My Favorite things is Gettin' Fit which is perfect, because I had planned on writing a post dedicated to all of my favorite workout items :)


Nike 3" Dash running shorts are my FAVORITE shorts. They don't ride up, have a liner, aren't too long, and have a hidden pocket! Not to mention they come in a TON of cool colors :)

Good shoes are THE most important thing and should not be something you skimp on. I highly suggest going to a running store and getting your foot/walking style measured. However, if you don't have one near you then know this- work out shoes are supposed to be at LEAST a half size larger than your everyday shoes ;)

Scunci Evolution  Hair ties. These are the ONLY hair ties that will hold up my extremely thick and heavy hair. I only wear them when working out, because they are a rubber and I don't want them to pull my hair out.

Wrightsock Cool Mesh II I only have one pair of these and can't wait to buy more. While they are pricey ($11/pair) they are WORTH every penny! I have the Quarter Neon Pink ones! Read the description on the website ;)

While I don't have one (yet) I do think Garmin Forerunner 10 would help a ton with keeping track of your workouts and keeping you motivated.



3 comments:

  1. I'd love to have a Garmin! I have a Polar heart rate monitor but I've been running lately. I'd like to be able to track how far I've been running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up! I need to check out those hair ties...I have thick, long hair that never stays up.

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Halle's link up! I have that exact pink Garmin GPS watch and LOVE it! I got it to use while training for my first half marathon and it did ever bit of keeping me motivated and on task for training.. I love it! It was an easy way to track my distance and speed! I highly suggest it! :)

    Ashley
    That's So Second Grade!
    www.secondgradeparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete