Image Map

Five on Friday!

6/7/13



Today I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers for 5 on Friday and sharing five of my favorites from the week!


{ONE} New work out clothes- More specifically workout clothes that I got from a bet with my husband! Back track to last weekend, T and I were in Dick's Sporting Goods and I asked him if I could buy something and he said "no, but if you can run a 5k (3.1 miles) then I'll buy you an entire outfit." GAME ON! Keep in mind that up until that point I hadn't run further than 2.2 miles. Well I did it! That night I ran the 5k and the next evening I bought this sexy outfit ;)

{TWO} My new car! Actually my first car that is all mine. While living with my grandparents I always used their cars and then I went away to college and didn't need one. T and I bought Bu in 2011, but he took that to Louisiana. In Kalamazoo our schedules allowed for us to only need one vehicle. But, now with us both working and T going to school we definitely needed another vehicle. And I love her! She gets great gas mileage and I think she's pretty cute ;)

{THREE} The fact that I have a 4 day weekend this weekend! It just so happened to work out this way and I'm so excited about it. Today was my day off (I work 4 days a week) and then I have Monday as my day off next week! I have a lot of things on my to do list that I need to get done so I'm thankful for the extra time to complete them.

{FOUR} Our nightly family walks. Ever since we moved/the weather has gotten nicer we've been taking Duke for a walk every night. And it's my favorite part of the day. It's the only time that it's just T, Duke, and I. We have great conversations and the exercise isn't bad either!

{FIVE} The fact that we're planning (if the weather cooperates) a trip to the Columbus Zoo this Sunday! T and I love going to zoo's and we've been wanting to go to this one for a while. On some lists it's ranked the best zoo in the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment