Image Map

Currently April

4/9/13

I can't believe that it's already April! I've been waiting for this month for what seems like ever! It's the last month of my undergrad, the last month that T & I are living in our current apartment, and it's the month that we finally get to go on our honeymoon! Anywho..
Currently I am...

Reading: I just finished up Wanted (Pretty Little Liars book 8) over the weekend and I can't wait to start the next one. I hope that the next "set" is as good as the originals (Sarah Shepard wrote 4 extra books once the TV show became so popular). Also speaking of books I just downloaded 8 new ones because they were all on sale- most of them being at least 50% off!

Listening to: Ever since seeing Icona Pop on Dancing with the Stars I've been obsessed with their song I Love It. I'm also loving the Pink and fun. song Just Give Me A Reason. I need to download some new music onto my iPod for the trip!
Watching: Game of Thrones, Revenge (such a good show!), Real Housewives of Orange County, Law & Order: SVU (as always), and Dancing with the Stars.
Melting over:

This blue color (In The Cab-Ana) from Essie's Resort 2013 collection- I am definitely taking it on the cruise with me.

I've been on the hunt for a new spring/summer fun colored purse for a while now and I'm really liking the Coach Madison Kara bag in Peony (it looks more coral to me though). I have to go check it out in person to see if it's too big or not, but if not it might be a graduation present to myself ;)
Annoyed by: The fact that it's 70 degrees today (even if it's raining) and then the rest of the week is in the 40's. So sick of this Michigan weather! Errrr!
Wearing: Hunter Wellies, black dress pants, blue dress tank, and black cardigan.
Shopping for: NOTHING! Well.. that's not exactly true. I need to go to the student store and find a nice Under Armor Western hoodie. I need to represent my Alma Mater in the future!
Writing: Blog posts- I am trying to catch up from being sick last week :(
Excited about: The fact that I GRADUATE in EIGHTEEN days and leave for our honeymoon in NINETEEN! Oh my word I can't believe it's almost here!
Obsessed with: Organizing and day dreaming about our next place. I always love organizing, but lately it's been all I can think about! I've been watching YouTube videos, making shopping lists at The Container Store, ect. We won't be moving into a new place until July at the earliest, but it's still fun to daydream ;)
Laughing at: Duke Silver who likes to lay in his baby crate when his big boy crate is right next to it LOL

2 comments:

  1. Firefly lane was one of my favorite books its such a good read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that nailpolish too. It's a really pretty color.

    Duke is too cute!

    ReplyDelete