Image Map

P52 | W4

1/27/13

This weekend I did something that I don't do nearly enough: cleaned my makeup brushes. And my gosh were they disgusting! I need to make it a point to do this more often, especially since I'm ordering the Sigma Mr. Bunny kit soon and I'm going to make sure to take good care of them.

Currently I have an assortment of brush brands, but I clean them all the same. I use warm water, Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo, a towel, and Brush Guards! The Brush Guards are great for keeping the shape of the brushes and for traveling too!

Yesterday I ordered the Brush Guard Cleaning Kit and can't wait to get it! I'll definitely post a review once it arrives.  I bought the two variety packs I have at Meijer and I've heard that they're sold at Walmart as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment